Sunday, March 11, 2012

The proposal..........

Today was surely a day to go down in my memory forever. I finally showed Elizabeth my true feelings and I let her know that I am in love with her. in the same time I also proposed the idea of marriage to her, but i was so harshly rejected. I feel insulted and dumbfounded I mean the whole thing went so perfectly i don't know how i could have been rejected. I am the best offer she will ever get and she will regret her choice i just know it.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure my loving sister Elizabeth has reasons for her actions. She never hurts the feelings of others intentionally. Her good manners, I am almost positive, should have lessened the pain she could have truly caused. Elizabeth's stubborness and perspective in values is what makes her a true wonder.

    ReplyDelete